Friday, June 7, 2019 1:00 PM
Do you have a plant in your garden that you aren't familiar with? Or, perhaps are looking to find out its origins and how it came to South Florida? If so, bring your specimen to Fairchild’s Herbarium and let our scientists uncover its secrets! Bring a cutting from your plant to Fairchild’s Herbarium team on the first Friday of every month at 1:00 p.m. and participate in our Plant Identification Workshop.
Friday, January 25, 2019 9:30 AM
Indulge in chocolate delicacies during the season's most delicious event: The International Chocolate Festival! Enjoy fine chocolate samples from artisan chocolatiers, lectures on chocolate making and demonstrations from Miami's master chefs and chocolatiers! Take our ChocoWalk to learn about the life cycle of a cacao plant, with stops in our Rainforest and more. Find out everything you ever needed to know about chocolate from the experts.
Friday, November 9, 2018 9:30 AM
Plants, food, music, cooking, antiques, arts, crafts, books—the Fall Garden Festival Featuring the 77th Annual Ramble truly has something for everyone!
You may be interested in...
• The 2018 Annual Mango Brunch
• The 2018 International Mango Conference
• Ground Covers for Organic Mango Production
• Training and Pruning a Mango Orchard
• Propagation of Black Sapote
• The Inverted Root Graft: Applications for the Home Garden Canistel
• Improving Harvest and Postharvest Practices on ‘Mallika’ Mango
• Seleccion de Jackfruit para America Tropical
• South Florida Cottage Industry with Canistel
• Economic Feasibility of Small-Scale Specialty Mango Production
• Introduction and Commercialization of West Indian Avocados to Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Living Collection