Come to Fairchild for a night of discovery! Dressed as your favorite creature to make the night more fun, and don’t forget your flashlight!
This is an event for the whole family, where you will be learning about the night creatures dwelling in our South Florida backyards. You are invited to stroll through the Garden looking for creepy crawly creatures like spiders, owls and bats while participating in hands-on themed activities all evening.
All activities commence at the Science Village.
EVENING'S PROGRAM AT A GLANCE:
• Twilight strolls with flashlights – Take one of the following walking tours: Discovery walk or the What’s Blooming Tonight walk
• Discovery Stations featuring Carnivorous Plants, Owls and Bugs
• Outdoor screening of Disney’s Frankenweenie, 7:00 p.m. at Cycad Vista – Don’t forget your blanket, lawn chair and picnic basket!
• Learn all about owls with the Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science
• Enjoy original botanical Halloween décor by Bev Murphy
• Get your own carnivorous plant from Envy Botanicals
Come dressed as your favorite creature to make the night more fun, and don’t forget your flashlight!
Food will be available at the Glasshouse Café. Handcrafted ice pops available at the Pop Lab Ice Pops booth.
Friendly Creatures of the Night admission is free for members and children 5 and under. General Admission is $25 Adults, $18 Seniors (65 and over) and $12 Children 6-17. Please park at the North Entrance at the Visitor Center’s parking lot.
Special Thanks to:
Join as a family and save!
Receive a 10% discount on a new Fairchild membership and enjoy the benefits every day. Please visit us or call today 305.667.1651, ext. 3373 or 3301 and mention the code ”Friendly Creatures” to receive this offer. Offer expires October 31, 2015.