Saturday and Sunday, April 9 and 10, 2016, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Come see what's cooking at Fairchild during our annual celebration of local foods and the gorgeous gardens they grow in, then take home spectacular plants from our 35th Annual Spring Plant Sale.
- Gather new tips and recipes from our popular culinary and gardening demos taught by top chefs and gardeners.
- Shop our Farmers’ Market! Local vendors showcase the best fruits, vegetables and herbs available in South Florida, as well as honey, jams and fresh baked goods and spices.
- Celebrate the season with crisp and refreshing spring brews and summer ales in our Beer Tasting Garden.
- Discover Fairchild's Edible Garden, lush and delicious with herbs, vegetables, fruits and ornamentals that can be grown in your home garden.
- Hear Random Acts of Gardening, ‘pop-up’ lectures in the plant sales area covering South Florida gardening, edible landscaping and more.
- Enjoy special hands-on and culinary kids' activities in the KidWay.
- Shop the 35th Annual Spring Plant Sale with thousands of plants from Fairchild's nursery and local plant vendors.
Follow this event on Facebook
Become a sponsor today!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Admission: Free for Fairchild Members and children 5 and under.
Non-members: $25 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and up and $12 for children 6-17.
Eco-discount: If you walk, ride your bike or take public transportation to Fairchild, receive $5 off admission for adults and $2 off admission for children. Members, remember to bring your Rewards Card to earn your gift passes!
Military Discount: We are pleased to offer active military personnel free admission. In addition, admission for spouses is $20 and children $10. Please present Military IDs.