Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:00 PM
This new class is for both novices and experienced artists. Our experienced illustrator, Leo Hernandez, will guide students in the realistic representation of plants with an emphasis on combining them with other natural subjects such as wildlife.
You may be interested in...
• The 2018 Annual Mango Brunch
• The 2018 International Mango Conference
• Ground Covers for Organic Mango Production
• Training and Pruning a Mango Orchard
• Propagation of Black Sapote
• The Inverted Root Graft: Applications for the Home Garden Canistel
• Improving Harvest and Postharvest Practices on ‘Mallika’ Mango
• Seleccion de Jackfruit para America Tropical
• South Florida Cottage Industry with Canistel
• Economic Feasibility of Small-Scale Specialty Mango Production
• Introduction and Commercialization of West Indian Avocados to Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Living Collection