Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden provides equal access and equal opportunity in presenting services and does not discriminate on the basis of disability. It is our policy to comply with all the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We make every effort to accommodate our visitors with disabilities so that your experience is an enjoyable one. To that end we have:
- Wheelchairs are available for loan at no charge, on a first-come, first-served basis at entrance points to the Garden.
- Disabled parking is available at the Visitor Center lot. During some events additional disabled parking is designated in the lowlands parking lot.
- Curb cuts and accessible routes to the Visitor Center from adjacent parking lots
- Each tram can accommodate two wheelchairs
- Each tram is equipped with two hearing aids to assist guests with a hearing disability
- Accessible bathrooms in the Visitor Center, the Glasshouse Café and adjacent to the Garden House
- Shuttle service is available for guests with disabilities within the garden. Shuttles provide transportation from one location to another within the Garden. Please inquire about shuttle service availability at entrance locations.
For information or any special requests please contact Patty Kelly, Director of Admissions and Guest Relations, at email@example.com or 305.667.1651, ext. 3328.