Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is accessible to persons with disabilities. We make every effort to accommodate our visitors with disabilities so that your experience is an enjoyable one. To that end we have:
- Wheelchairs available for loan at no charge, on a first-come, first-served basis
- Parking for disabled permits available at the Visitor Center lot. During some events additional disabled parking is designated
- Curb cuts and accessible routes to the Visitor Center from adjacent parking lots
- Each tram can accommodate two visitors using wheelchairs
- Hard surfaces in the rainforest and on route to the tram tours
- Accessible bathrooms in the Visitor Center and adjacent to the Garden House
- Seasonal and event shuttle service is available within the garden to assist guests. Shuttles provide transportation from one location to another, running a regular route through the uplands section of Fairchild. Ask about availability at entry locations.
For information or any special requests please contact Patty Kelly, Director of Admissions and Guest Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305.667.1651, ext. 3328.