The History of Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden provides a brief overview of the botanical garden, established in 1938, including biographical information about botanist and famed plant explorer David Fairchild.
For images of Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden please call Paula Fernandez de los Muros 305.667.1651, ext. 3392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about plants, gardening, conservation or South Florida, you may wish to explore the following web sites of other organizations. For your convenience, these sites will open in a new browser window.
Conservation and the Environment
Other Botanical Gardens
- Atlanta Botanical Garden, Atlanta, Georgia
- Historic Bok Sanctuary, Lake Wales, Florida
- Bonn University Botanic Garden, Germany
- Botanic Garden of Smith College
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden, New York
- Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis, Missouri
- Mounts Botanical Garden, West Palm Beach, Florida
- National Tropical Botanical Garden, Hawaii
- New York Botanical Garden
- Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park, Cayman Islands
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, England
- Strybing Arboretum and Botanical Garden, San Francisco, California
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Sarasota, Florida
Botany and Horticulture
South Florida Information and Attractions