When: Friday, November 7, 2014 - Sunday, November 9, 2014
Celebrate seven decades of South Florida history at our 74th Annual Ramble!
When: Friday, November 7, 2014 - Sunday, November 9, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The Ramble is South Florida's most-loved garden party. Experience the blend of old and new with art, antiques, rare books, a farmers market, the largest plant sale in South Florida and much more.
Here is a list of what’s being offered at this year’s Ramble:
• Plants—With more than 15,000 plants, it is the largest sale of the year in South Florida.
• Antiques and Collectibles—Fabulous finds for anyone interested in acquiring items of quality, beauty and distinction.
• Design:Fairchild— Green design and furniture show at the Lakeside Marquee Tent.
• Garden & Artist Marketplace— Large selection of garden-related items. Original paintings, watercolors, photographs, sculptures and ceramics.
• Old & Rare Books—Thousands of books covering a wide range of subjects including an incredible selection of botanical and art books. Donate books.
• Delicious Food—Gourmet vendors, conch fritters, local artisan ice cream and more.
• Live Music—Enjoy fantastic local and visiting musicians including the unique sights and sounds of the Dutch Waterpoorter Street Organ.
• Farmer’s Greenmarket—Herb booth, farmers organic produce, fresh baked goods, jams, honey and more.
• Nell’s Tea Garden—Tea service, umbrella tables and ladies in lovely hats serving teas of many flavors.
• Kid Way—Educational displays, live performances, carnival games, arts and crafts, face painting and more!.
• Science Trail—Speak to the scientists of Fairchild and learn about what they do.
Check out last year’s Ramble program!
Thank you to our sponsor:
Admission: Free for Fairchild Members and children 5 and under.
Non-members: $25 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and up and $12 for children 6-17.
Eco-discount: If you walk, ride your bike or take public transportation to Fairchild, receive $5 off admission for adults and $2 off admission for children. Members, remember to bring your Rewards Card to earn your gift passes!
Military Discount: We are pleased to offer active military personnel free admission. In addition, admission for spouses is $20 and children $10. Please present Military IDs.
Note: To ensure the safety of our guests, there will be no tram tours during this event.