Exclusively For Fairchild Members
Welcome to the 79th Annual Members' Day Plant Sale and Plant Distribution. This annual celebration of plants grown exclusively by Fairchild for Members promises to be one of the most exciting in our history.
Not Yet a Member? Need to renew before the Member's Day Plant Sale?
- The Members' Day Plant Sale is for Fairchild Members only.
- Join today to attend the Members' Day Plant sale.
- Parking is available in the Lowlands Parking Field. Please enter through the North Entrance and watch for signs and staff directions. There will be shuttle service from the Lowlands Parking Field and the Visitor Center parking lot to the plant sales area.
- Parking in the lowlands opens at 7:30 a.m. You line up at Cycad Vista until the sale opens at 9:30 a.m.
- You must show your membership card to purchase Sale and Distribution Plants.
- Each membership may purchase up to four Distribution Plants (limit one per species).
- Distributions Plants will be located in numerical order according to their placement on the Distribution Plant List (see below) and are handed out to Members by knowledgeable staff and volunteers.
- You may purchase an unlimited number of Sale Plants, except for those plants with blue tags, which are limited to one per species.
- We strongly suggest that you bring a container, wagon or cart to carry your purchases to your vehicle.
- Unfortunately, we cannot pre-sell, ship or hold plants for Members unable to attend.
- View a list of all plants for sale here.
In the days prior to the Members' Day Plant Sale and Plant Distribution, you might want to visit Fairchild to take a look at examples of the Distribution Plants. Their locations in the Garden are mentioned at the end of each description. We will also be setting up the sale area in the Palmetum during the week before the sale to give our Members time to browse the selection.
Fairchild's Plot Map
Fairchild’s plant collections are planted in plots, and the plots are part of the Garden's overall design. At the end of each plant description, we list the plot location so you may look at mature examples of the plants we are offering at the sale. For ease, we've also included a nearby landmark location for each plant.
Click map to enlarge