Our Fall Festival features The Ramble, South Florida’s most beloved event. Experience all that fall in South Florida has to offer with seasonal cooking classes, home gardening demonstrations, our fall beer garden and seasonal vignettes, all mixed with Ramble traditions like: art, antiques, rare books, garden vendors, a furniture design show, the largest plant sale in South Florida, and, much more.
The Fall Garden Festival at Fairchild admission is included with Garden admission. $25 for non members and free for Fairchild Members. Tickets for non members can be purchased the day of the festival or pre-purchased below.
Purchase your Fall Garden Festival Tickets Now
View this year's event program.
Festival activities during the weekend
Location: Learning Garden Chickee Hut
Play, create, imagine and explore KidWay, where kids of all ages can enjoy plants, carnival games, crafts, face painting and performances in the beauty of the Garden.
11:00 a.m. Theatrical performance by Miami Children's Museum (MCM) Players
Location: Vine Pergola, near the Albizia niopoides
11:00 a.m. Family Yoga by Rina Yoga
Fall Beer Garden
Location: Cycad Vista
Enjoy brews from Biscayne's Renowned Engineers of Wort, B.R.E.W. FIU whose mission is to brew fantastic beers with exotic flavors to educate students and consumers alike to all the possibilities of the beer world.
Fall Vignette by Salvage Snob
Enjoy this seasonal vignette photo opportunity by Salvage Snob, providers of unique salvage and vintage rentals.
Location: Glasshouse Cafe Picnic Area
Browse local handmade furniture created using reclaimed and sustainable products at Design Fairchild
- More than 15,000 plants for sale
- Fabulous treasures at Antiques and Collectables
- Thousands of rare and old books, including David Fairchild originals, botanical first editions and art books Donate books
- Stroll more than 50 vendors in the Garden and Artist Marketplace for unique handmade gifts, home goods and more
- Sip tea under the shade of the baobab tree at Nell’s Tea Garden
- Grab fresh herbs and vegetable plants, perfect for your home garden.
- Get a glimpse of Science at Fairchild in the labs and learn about our current projects, including, the Million Lab and mango DNA research.
- Hear spoken word original pieces performed by students of the Fairchild Challenge
- And, don’t miss gourmet food, local food trucks and live music – fun for the whole family!
- Check out last year’s Ramble program.
The Fall Garden Festival is located in Coral Gables, Florida, about 10 miles south of Miami International Airport, detailed driving directions can be found here. Nearby hotels include Hotel Indigo (call hotel for discounted rate and shuttle service offered to FTBG guests), Sonesta Coconut Grove, The Biltmore Hotel, and the Miami Marriott Dadeland.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Note: To ensure the safety of our guests, there will be no tram tours during this event.
Start a conversation with us