Make Fairchild your destination for Thursday evenings! Join us on select Thursday nights from December through May 2014.
Bring your family and friends to enjoy exciting activities including:
- Enriching lectures led by Fairchild experts and special guests on topics ranging from art to conservation to butterflies.
- Moonlight tours of the Garden (January, February and March)
- Sunset yoga classes with Rina Yoga (for moonlight tours)
- Star-gazing with the Southern Cross Astronomical Society (for moonlight tours)
- Live music by guitarist Rob Friedman (for moonlight tours)
- The Shop at Fairchild will be open during lectures and moonlight tours
March 20, 2014 (Members’ Lecture & Moonlight Tour)
- Carl Lewis
- Botanical Wonders of the World
- Join us for a globetrotting adventure on the wild side of botany. We will explore the giant, the ancient, and the weird plants hidden away in the world’s most remarkable places. Once you learn about these fascinating species and habitats, you will want to travel to see them for yourself.
Admission is free for Fairchild Members and children 5 and younger.
Non-members: $25 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and up and $12 for children 6-17.