Howl-o-ween at Fairchild
When: Friday, October 31, 2014 9:30 AM to Friday, October 31, 2014 4:30 PM
At Fairchild’s Howl-o-ween guests can take advantage of a great opportunity to enjoy the Garden with their dogs as they parade through Fairchild’s lush surroundings all the while showing off their Halloween costumes. Guests and their dog can hop on a special doggy tram ride too at 1:00 p.m.! Now that's something to wag your tail about!
- To protect our plant collections, please keep your dogs on the path or on grassy areas. Dogs are not permitted to walk onto planting beds.
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations and have a current rabies tag attached to their collar.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and under the control of their handlers. Do not unleash your dog at any time.
- Dog handlers are required to clean-up after their dogs. Dog handlers must use "doggie bags" and dispose of them in the designated receptacles.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted in the garden. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove, any dog thought to be dangerous to visitors or other dogs.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the garden.
- Most importantly, we ask that you use good judgment on all matters concerning your dog. This will ensure an enjoyable and safe visit for you and your best pal.
- Print, complete and bring the Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability with your pup.